The first step towards a stylish outfit in flat shoes is to bet on good quality shoes with an original design in order to stand out from all these girls on the street who wear black ballerinas!
Ballerinas are the piece of resistance in any woman’s wardrobe. As the weather outside warms up, this type of footwear is more and more often worn and is found in a place of honor for the comfort it offers. Besides, ballerinas are very chic and can be used for some of the most unexpected outfits. While the classic version, with a rounded tip, makes us think of innocence, a pair of modern and sharp-shaped lady ballerinas offers an edgy air and can be worn in the most daring outfits. If so far you have underestimated the power of these shoes, we offer you some ideas to inspire you when wearing ballet flats so that your look is not boring.
Who said high-pitched shoes rhymed with a printed dress? Between stylistic daring, shiny-disco looks and assumed cool attitude, the flat shoes stand at the head of the pack as soon as our legs are out. In the spotlight: immaculate sneakers to look good in your pumps, colorful flat mules, chic slides (yes there are). The most comfortable and versatile is to pair with a dress a pair of flat shoes. So, Are flat shoes in style 2021? Very short answer is yes, for sure.
The point I often emphasize also applies to shoes: stop wearing black all the time! You can have a few pairs of black shoes, but then make sure the model is original. If it’s to wear a simple black leather ballerina, then no, choose a bright or even pastel color instead.
Ballerinas can also choose patterns or ornaments to “dress” them up a bit, and add a little extra to your outfit.
Sneakers are also good flat shoes to own and I advise you to read the article I wrote about it to discover this essential piece in your wardrobe: how to wear your sneakers well.
In the winter, boots are a must. You can choose them short, they will stop at your ankle or jumper style just below the knee.
Here are some tips to help you choose the right one:
– If you have strong enough calves, do not take a model that tightens the leg. To create an optical illusion, the boots should not stick to your skin but be slightly wide.
– Focus on colors that stand out from the ordinary and will blend easily with all the basic colors: emerald green, gilded, midnight blue or burgundy.
– Prefer a small heel so that your boots remain very comfortable. When shoes are too flat, they can sometimes hurt the heel.
How to wear ballerinas with a dress?
Ballet flats are classic and can be dressed from top to bottom. It’s a delicate type shoe, as you would expect from its revealing name. Some have a delicate knot, others have masculine nails; yet, even with these very different types of ornaments, the shoe remains delicate in size.
The juxtaposition of raw, edgy embellishments like metallic studs on delicate shoes like ballet flats is the kind of details that really catch the eye of others!
Other variations include the lace-up ballet flats, which I personally am very fond of, and which have to be taken into account even the shape of the toes; the main variations are rounded and pointed. One of my favorite ways to style the classic ballerina is to wear it with a flowy dress. The funny thing is that a long or short, flowing dress will do the trick and I find a lighter fabric also complements the style shoe and helps coordinate the whole look. In addition to being very aesthetic, it gives movement to your step like that of a dancer in a beautiful flowy dress.
So let’s summarize some advantages:
❤️ practical – job when you’re on your feet all day, going to the seaside, or to a long walk, things you can do with these shoes.
❤️ no injuries – no risk injury, as with high-heeled shoes.
❤️ comfortable – health are extremely comfortable for your feet.- price – much smaller than other shoes – a good value for the money.
Medical reasons to wear flat shoes:
– Corns – Studies have shown that high heels cause corns that can cause pain and inflammation. So you must look for a flat shoe to avoid that.
– Rash ankles – when you choose to wear heels higher than 2 inch, put pressure on the ankles, which can cause serious problems while installing.
– Pressure on the joints and knees – researchers at Harvard University have found that women who wear heels about 3 inches shows 24% more knee problems than women who do not wear heels. They have shown that heels put much pressure or sprain on the tendons and knee joints which is somehow connected to the knee cap into the thigh bone oppressing the thigh muscles to work harder. This situation leads to the increasing of pressure in the knee that could result to the circumstances called osteoarthritis.
– Back pain – high heels force you to walk with curved pelvis forward, a phenomenon that causes hyperlordosis in the lumbar spine.
Tips for wearing flat shoes
Be aware that not only grandmothers wear flat shoes, this is a wrong misconception. You’re beautiful, and you have the look, but while this type of shoes you like, fine, here are some tips that will help :
– Could be a good buddy slippers during the summer season. So do not avoid them. Slippers give your feet the comfort it deserves That during the hot season. Your feet need freshness as well, therefore putting on slippers during the summer period could be pleasurable.
– Wear flat shoes and you go to work without any problem. If you like to do it, it’s okay. Important is pairing them properly, for example, with a decent and comfortable skirt paired with a cardigan. Choose for the job could be pointed flats furnished with a good choice colored leathers. It could also be a good idea to choose flats having details of grommets and buckles.
– Why not look “hot”, so flats could look better with a shorter skirt. Above the knee skirt or year in. Could be perfect. Wearing flat shoes fitting below the knee skirt could make your legs look shorter.
Pay attention to prints – It is well known that every woman should have in her wardrobe a collection of shoes with animal print. Well, find out that ballerinas look incredible in this version and can always be the perfect solution to get an outfit out of anonymity. So, don’t run away from prints, but try to bring originality to your look.
Of course you can also find other benefits, some deriving from the above, others entirely new. Important is to really see the real value of these shoes for us, for our style.