The denim shirt is a light, modern and very chic shirt. It is not old-fashioned and you can wear it to various outfits, whether we are talking about a walk in the park, a meeting with the girls or even an event. The denim shirt is a great choice for all ages, so dare to feel good in a stylish outfit. Here are some ideas on how to wear a denim shirt. If you are a more rebellious nature and love everything that is nature, beauty, naturalness, choose to wear your jeans shirt anywhere, even for a walk in nature. Pair a pair of black, easy-fitting black leggings with a pair of jeans. You will get an extremely chic outfit, with which you can easily walk to a movie, a picnic in the woods or even a juice. Choose the simplest accessories and let the jeans shirt be the star of your outfit.
- With dark skinny pants. They can also be made of imitation leather. If you are thin, you can wear it on top but also tucked in pants.
- You can wear a denim shirt with pants and a very wide sweater on top.
- With short dresses you can wear a denim shirt as a cardigan.
- Denim with denim. What I like most is the outfit with boyfriend jeans and the loose denim shirt tucked inside.
- simplicity and sobriety – eliminate any shirt pattern with targets, rhinestones, applications of false crystals (transparent or colored), still embroidery, lace, visible zippers and other similar details. Avoid epaulettes applied to the shoulders (too sporty) and the effects of tearing and gradients (in trends only this year; danger of making the outfit look unkempt next year). Natural bleaching effects are accepted. Pay attention to the quality of the details. Look for a denim shirt of medium thickness, with buttons made of wood, metal or mother-of-pearl, with all the stitches straight and well worked… You can look for a touch of originality: a chest pocket missing, but the place “kept” by a square of dark color; a textile band with floral or checkered print on the inside of the collar.
- femininity – Opt for a cambered shirt, slightly fitted to the body but not tight. Check the outer silhouette of the shirt. Straight shoulders and a medium cut are more feminine, further back in the ’90s, less coarse than fallen shoulders / raglan and with a wide cut. The denim shirt is worn like a shirt, not like a tunic, over tights!
- statement jewelry – Choose a simple denim shirt and a long skirt to attract attention, opt for statement jewelry, high-heeled shoes and an envelope to be ready to participate in a special event, displaying a refined outfit.
- heeled shoes – if you want to have a feminine and attractive outfit, you have to match the shirt with a pair of slim jeans and a pair of shoes with fairly high heels, a strap that stands out and an envelope purse that will stand out. Match with shoes. You will look crazy at the meeting with your friend, at the party or at another more special event, you will certainly not go unnoticed.