If it were to talk about body shapes, I don’t think there is a woman out there completely satisfied with her body. The ones that are very skinny wish to be a little chubby, while the chubby ones want to be skinnier. Today we will talk about the women with curves.
Here are some interesting tips:
– As much as possible, it is best to avoid the midi skirts. Basically, a midi skirt that is longer that the knee and stops half-way to the ankles can be hot, but doesn’t look that good if you have generous curves. This type of length does not do you any good. You should better wear skirts and dresses above the knee if you really want to wear short skirts.
– Avoid everything that adds volume because it will emphasize your existing curves more than necessary.
– Don’t forget about your waist. Even if you have voluptuous shapes do not forget to take the benefits for your waistline.
– High heels can be your best friends because when you are curvy, they are of great help in almost any circumstance. You can wear jeans and heel shoes: You’ve probably seen this outfit on the street.They choose it because they know how much each body shape benefits.Make sure your pants cover the heel.
– Match your pants with your shirt: you can “lose” 5 pounds by matching your jersey with your pants and shoes, losing another 5 pounds if all these pieces of clothing are black or dark.If you’re afraid the outfit will be too sad, choose a pair of pants in a vibrant color.
If you are confident and bold, you can get a fabulous look working on those great shapes of your body, important is to choose the best outfit pieces for you. And another aspect… try to be happy with you, and this you will transmit it to others.
"It's a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It's all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together. "
“Fashion is always of the time in which you live. It is not something standing alone. But the grand problem, the most important problem, is to rejuvenate women. To make women look young. Then their outlook changes. They feel more joyous.”