Winter brings holidays , free time with your loved ones, gifts and lot of joy. But along with all these , we have to be very careful to our outfit in order to avoid a cold.
Here some tips to get over winter more easily:
– wear something on your head ( a hat or a cap)
– avoid too short jackets or coats
– avoid thin , very close to skin sweaters
– wear thick larger sweaters
– choose light fabric clothes like : cotton , wool , silk which will allow your skin to breathe
– use leather shoes they are warmer , more durable/long lasting and mostly they protect better your feet
– don’t leave the house without a scarf, it’s a must plus it’s very chic.