If at the beginning, the bathing suit had to cover as much as possible from the body, at present it is sufficient for it to be made a patch of material. The V-shaped bikini pattern is becoming more fashionable. In antiquity, for most cultures, swimming was done either in Eve’s costume or in pieces of material that resembled faces that covered the intimate parts.
A Short History
In the Middle Ages, bathing was severely discouraged, so that in the eighteenth century, it was considered immoral and dangerous for health because of the alleged illnesses and infections it would have caused. In the Victorian era, bathing suits resembled outdoor clothing, they were cumbersome. They wore hats and long-sleeved dresses with some sort of underpants made of wool materials that did not become transparent in contact with water and whose only purpose was to protect the ladies’ bodies from exposure to the sun. No woman among the aristocrats wanted to tan, while the bronze was specific to the working class. As for the man’s suit, and he of wool, he brings a pajamas in one piece, covering the body from the knees and elbows to the neck. The beginning of the twentieth century changed the public perception of bathing in public spaces, swimming becoming a legitimate leisure activity, and the special outfit for the swamp took shape. From the women’s costume, the hats and gloves were removed, the standard clothing covering only the torso, arms and legs. A decade later, the true transition took place, the sleeves disappearing and the size of the trousers pulled down. Women began to look for swimming not only as a leisure opportunity, but also as a sporting competition. As a result, the swimsuit has been adapted to the new sport so it is comfortable and improve swim speed. Since then, the bathing suit has grown in size and has grown more and more on the body, despite objections from the conservatives and those who support the concept of morality. In the 20’s, one-piece variations appeared, exposing both arms and legs, which were fashionable until 1946, when Louis Réard, a French automotive engineer who became a fashion designer, launched the piece of clothing which has resisted to date: bikini. Named after the Bikini Atoll, the place where, after the end of the Second World War, the Americans detonated 23 nuclear bombs, motivating that they expected the new fashion to “explode” on the beaches of the world.
Bathing suit – illusion of a perfect body?
Women love to look great every time, and bathing suits contribute to highlighting or diminishing a look, just like any other accessory. There are many styles of bathing suits that match both trends in fashion and different body shapes. It is well known that women have different bodies and therefore require different styles of swimwear. No one is perfect, but a fitting bathing suit can create the illusion of a perfect body.
The latest trends in swimwear are absolutely wonderful and are very varied. Vintage and modern styles allow women to choose their swim suit according to their preferences and personal style.
Bear in mind (Guide to buying the perfect swimsuit):
– Choose a swimsuit in one piece or two, depending on your preference.
– If you choose a two-piece swimsuit, try to choose one with a cut that highlights your legs and creates an effect of stretching them, balancing your silhouette. The bottom should be darker than the top to distract.
– Tankini swimsuits ( which consist of a slip and a larger top ) is ideal for women with a beautiful waist but who do not like their hips or their breasts.
– If you choose a swimsuit in a piece, try one with a colored top print or one with a drawing to attract attention.
For women with a larger bust:
– Women with a large bust should be careful about the protection that the bathing suit offers. Big boobs need the right suit to look great. Choose a two-piece swimsuit with a top that binds to the neck so that it gives you the support your breast needs.
– If you want a swimsuit in one piece, choose one with an extra cup holder.
For women with a small bust:
– If you have a small bust, try to choose a smaller bathing suit, such as the Brazilian, because it gives the body the balance it needs.
– If you choose a two-piece swimsuit, make sure you pick one with a push-up bra, because it gives the illusion of a bigger bust.
– Choose a trendy outfit with a deep cleavage.
How about a one-piece swimsuit for the summer?
Long considered nerdy, the one-piece swimsuit has been able to reclaim its place among our closets in recent seasons. On the initiative of its comeback, the creators. After reworking it and bringing it up to date, the one-piece swimsuit has become a new object of desire for lounging on the beach this summer.
Sober, elegant, with retro glamor, it refines the silhouette with a chic and feminine look, but it can also be very sexy. Like his colleague the bikini, the one-piece swimsuit strictly follows the trends. It incorporates essential floral, graphic prints, surfs on the Californian and panther motif, and does not forget to use key details such as sequins, frills, zips and fringes.
On the cutting side, he knows how to show originality. In a sport version, it evokes the wet-suits and the sportsmen’s jerseys. In a retro spirit, it adopts bustier or push up forms like the pin-ups of the 50s, while the romantic style sports seventies influences, with frills and fringes. No matter how he looks, he has an eye for detail. Whether in the back, on the hips or at the straps, the one-piece swimsuit is adorned with geometric cutouts.
For those who prefer something more eccentric, do not hesitate to look at models with psychedelic tie-dye prints and why not a neon swimsuit. Now that we are talking about colors, they oscillate between a vitamin palette and neutral tones, there is no rule. Now you just have to choose.
Two Piece Swimsuits
You are thinking of renewing your accessories, beach bags, your summer wardrobe and this expensive two-piece swimsuit. Now the choice of this essential gives you a hard time. From plain to ethnic print, from classic style to slimming retro drape, the bikini is available in all forms and adapts to all tastes. Do you feel lost in this ocean of ever more trendy models? Do you want a flattering swimsuit for your figure, true to your desires? Follow our tips to find the best bikini.
The morphology of women is classified into six categories, of course, there is no question of falling into stereotypical stereotypes! However, taking certain characteristics into account guides you in the best choices.
Your silhouette is shaped like an “A” also called “pyramid”, if your shoulders are narrower than your hips. Generally, the size of your pants is larger than that of your blazers. Prefer a push-up or a crochet bra to give volume to the chest. On the other hand, if you want to accentuate your hips, a triangle worn with high-waisted pants are an ideal combination.
You are a round woman with generous shapes and tend to hide your belly? Dare a glamorous frame tankini. Women with very large breasts will love a minimized swimsuit top that provides good support. Team it with a draped high waist or a flatter belly effect. Models, like Ashley Graham, take on their curves, so don’t hide them too much!
If you have a thin waist and your shoulders and hips are in the same alignment, your shape is “H”. Aim for a scarf swimsuit top or even a strapless bustier, combined with low-waisted panties or shorties.
A very thin, thin waist, a small chest, shoulders that line up with your hips? You are definitely in the shape of an “X”. Turn to headbands, a padded balcony, panties with ruffles or pleated sides. Thus, your chest and hips will be visually more accentuated.
Do you have broad shoulders, more than your hips? The size of your blazers is often larger than that of your pants? Your athletic figure is in a “V” shape. If you want to volumize your hips, bet on a triangle or a wrap associated with a bikini bottom with cuff.
Is your figure reminiscent of an hourglass shaped like an “8”? Your build is similar to the “X” in the alignment of the shoulders and your hips with the difference that your waist is very marked. Basically, you already know that you can afford it, admit it! From thong with knots, to Brazilian, via the timeless Bardot headband. Let yourself be tempted by an original quilted material or a top with a scalloped edge.
Also remember that the pieces of a set do not necessarily have identical sizes. So, if you have the possibility to compose your bikini, do not hesitate to adapt the sizes according to your morphology. During your tanning session or at the end of your breaststroke, by following these tips you will not leave anyone indifferent.
Types Of Cutouts For Women’s Swimwear
Women’s swimsuits can be differently cut at the bottom. If the swimsuit is marked “high cut”, it is very cut. This type visually extends the legs, but this should not be pleasant for everyone. The “low cut” marking, on the other hand, indicates a smaller cutout of the swimsuit. The cutout is marked on both full and two-piece swimsuits.
For women’s swimsuits is valid – choose what is comfortable for you. If your swimsuit is tight during the test, do not rely on the fact that it will become lighter in the water. In the case of swimwear for training and training, we recommend that you choose the types of braces shown in the image above. The fact that they are attached to the shoulder blades guarantees that they will not fall off the shoulders while swimming.
Some suggestions of swimsuits :
1. SHEKINI Women’s Push-up Halter Bandage Ruched High Waisted Bottoms Bikini Swimsuits
This is really a good suit. Very good padding and coverage. Top is super nice and well structured.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: brazilian cut, unique bandage bikini top, skin friendly, high waisted ruched bottoms and perfect design.
2. CUPSHE Women’s Floral Halter Tie Deep V Neck One Piece Swimsuit
Having a nice design which will definitely upgrade your look, this swimsuit is a perfect addition for your swimsuits collection.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: beautiful pattern, alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, very comfortable and stylish.
3. Byoauo Women Bandeau Bikini Top with Tie Side Thong Bathing Suit
You will love this bikini, it fits great. Super pretty color and fit perfectly. Perfect for summer swimming wear, beach party, hot spring, vacation, surfing, pool party, club-wear, also can wear it for a bra.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: tie back and drawstring to adjust, skin friendly, very nice design and adjustable straps at side for better fit.
4. La Perla Women’s Millerighe One Piece
Luxury swimsuit for women with deep sweetheart neckline. Adjustable straps accented with embossed brand logo desired fit. Underwire for added contouring and fit. Exceptional addition for your wardrobe .
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: nice design, versatile and very comfy.
5. CUPSHE Women’s Neon Pink Bandeau Top High Waisted Bikini
Bandeau bikini top, with high-waisted bikini bottom and removable shoulder straps. Great support.
Reasons to wear swimsuits: very comfortable, skin friendly, flattering design and easy to wear.
6. CUPSHE Women’s Cosy Bay Lace Up Back Adjustable Two Piece Bikini Sets
Fantastic suit… looks amazing and fits great. You will surely love it.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: quality fabrics, skin friendly, nice design, flattering and beautiful.
7. Marysia Swim Women’s Palm Springs Tie Maillot
A shimmering finish lends an extra layer of glamour to this lace-up Marysia Swim one-piece with outstanding qualities. Price is not cheap but for sure it worth it.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, easy to wear, beautiful design and quality fabrics.
8. Karla Colletto Women’s V Neck Underwire Monokini
Luxury swimsuits for ladies, with hand wash twist detail at front, and cutout waist also hook-and-eye clasp at back.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: flattering design, perfect cut and durable.
9. Kiniki Storm Tan Through Tube Swimsuit
Extremely breathable and light weight swimsuits, great for your swimsuits collection.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: versatile, removable halter neck strap, skin friendly and lightweight.
10. CUPSHE Women’s Wrap Top Floral Bottom Bathing Suit Two Piece Sexy Swimsuit
The quality of the material is decent. Its not cheap and its not high end. his is a really pretty suit. Well made and beautiful colors!
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: floral bikini bottom, versatile styling, flattering design, adjustable shoulder straps and molded cup.
11. CUPSHE Women’s Sunny Floral Print Lace One-Piece Swimsuit
Well-constructed, thick material that fits well and flatters your curves. This swimsuit fits perfect. The butt has decent coverage. Don’t hesitate to purchase this one.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: adjustable shoulder straps, alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, skin friendly, versatile styling, flattering with padding cups and floral print.
12. HORSE SECRET Swimsuits for Women, 2-Piece Bikini Swimsuit Ruffles Flounce Cute Padded Push Up Bralette Bathing Suits Swimwear
You will love the design of this bathing suit. Perfect piece for any women.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: slightly padded non-underwired cups, versatile styling, skin friendly, flattering, ruffled front, alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types and comfortable.
13. American Trends One Piece Swimsuits for Women Womens Bathing Suits Slimming Athletic Training Swimsuit
Quality material and a great suit for the price. The suit is well-made and it looks great on the majority of women.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: stretchy, flattering, versatile styling, skin friendly, comfortable to wear and unique design.
14. Nike Women’s Fast Back One Piece Swimsuit
It looks very sporty chic and it covers the right parts and looks modest but also sleek and cute.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: pull on closure, alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, versatile styling, high bust coverage and back coverage without sacrificing range of motion.
15. Anne Cole Women’s Twist Front Shirred One Piece Swimsuit
Wonderful swimsuit for ladies, great for hanging out on the beach or swimming in the pool.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: removable and adjustable straps, versatile styling, skin friendly, flattering, sewn in molded cups and beautiful cut.
16. Meyeeka Womens Scoop Neck Cut Out Front Lace Up Back High Cut Monokini One Piece Swimsuit
This is the best buy for the price. Super cute, you will love the color.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, full coverage, versatile styling, scoop neck, skin friendly, flattering, quality fabrics and double-layered.
17. Zando Womens Swimsuits Halter Push Up Bikini Top with Briefs Two Piece Bathing Suits for Women Athletic Swimwear
Wonderful swimsuits for women with amazing versatility.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: low rise boy-short bottom with full lining, versatile styling, alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, smooth fabric and very stretchy.
18. beautyin One Piece Althletic Swimsuit for Women Racerback Swimwear Bathing Suit
Amazing piece which will surely make your summer beautiful. Not to tight and not to loose, very comfortable.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: pull on closure, skin friendly, versatile styling, wide shoulder straps and quality fabrics.
19. SHEKINI Women’s Floral Printing Cutout Strappy Halter Swimsuits Bikini Suits
You will be shocked by how cute this thing fits. It looks just like the photos and it’s pretty supportive, although very skimpy.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, strappy halter bikini top, flattering and versatile.
20. Smismivo Tummy Control Swimwear Black Halter One Piece Swimsuit Ruched Padded Bathing Suits for Women Slimming Vintage Bikini
As the name suggests this suit is easily adjusted to accommodate for torso length or bust size.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: removable padded push up bras for support, skin friendly, versatile styling, tummy control swimsuit and makes you look slimmer.
21. Trina Turk Women’s High Leg One Piece Swimsuit
Fashionable suit which will surely upgrade your look.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: pull on closure, versatile styling, skin friendly, unique design and comfortable.
22. Floerns Women’s High Waist Leopard Bikini Buckle Front Two Piece Swimsuit
Super cute swimsuit, thick fabric, a little cheeky, all in all a really well-made piece and looks absolutely fantastic overall.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: leopard print, versatile styling, flattering design, skin friendly, comfy to wear and buckle closure.
23. Tempt Me Women One Piece Plunge Monokini Sexy Hollow Out Swimsuits Bathing Suit
Wonderful swimsuit, an excellent choice for your swimsuits collection. The covered back is really nice, but the cross straps are cute and give it a chic look. The front is also really nice with the pads.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: criss-cross back style also takes the bathing suit to the next level, versatile, flattering design and comfortable.
24. CUPSHE Women’s Beautiful World Print One-piece Swimsuit High Waisted Swimwear
The quality is great. Material is nice and thicker, which is important. The quality is amazing.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, skin friendly, lightweight, versatile styling, flattering, beautiful cut and soft material.
25. Trina Turk Women’s Plunge Wrap Front One Piece Swimsuit
Well-made swimsuit, and versatile enough for wearing it at the beach or at the pool.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: skin friendly, removable cups, versatile styling, moderate rear coverage and comfortable.
26. MOLYBELL One Piece Swimsuits for Women High Waisted Bathing Suit Monokini Floral Print Cutout Racerback Zip Up
Super cute and comfortable and the material are great. It will fit perfectly and you will get so many compliments!
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: smooth, stretchy, flattering, versatile styling, quality fabrics and very durable.
27. Anne Cole Women’s Twist Front Shirred One Piece Swimsuit
Worn this at the beach, around a beach house, and at the pool. Very comfortable and stays up well with or without the straps. Very flattering shape.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: skin friendly, alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, full bottom coverage, flattering, versatile styling and nice design.
28. Zando Womens Vintage Frilly One Piece Swimsuit Tummy Control Swimwear Swimsuits Color Splicing Plus Size Bathing Suits
Design is flattering and helps hide the tummy. A really wonderful swimwear.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: versatile, flattering design, moderate cutting and coverage in bottom.
29. Dolfin Women’s Uglies Prints V-2 Back One Piece Swimsuit
Great training suit. Exceptional material and huge quality.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: V-back straps with keyhole back, smooth materials and versatile.
30. Teenhi Women Halter V-Neck Tankini Swimsuits Retro Printed Tank Top with Tribal Bottoms Plus Size
This suit is cute, and is so pretty and comfortable.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: comfortable, flattering design, 100% polyester and versatile.
31. Century Star Women’s Two Piece Swimsuit Halter Printed Top with Boyshort Bottoms Fashion Bathing Suit
Wonderful swimsuit for ladies. The bottoms are a good length for the pool, beach, and paddle boarding.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, lightweight, skin friendly, versatile styling, moderate elasticity, quick drying and breathable fabric.
32. Blooming Jelly Women’s Vintage One Piece Swimsuit Lace Tummy Control Halter Swimwear Bathing Suit
The cut, stripes, and appliqué is all executed so well, it made for a perfectly flattering and comfortable suit.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: quick-drying fabric, versatile styling, flattering design, soft and comfortable to wear.
33. Sidefeel Women One Piece Swimsuit Scoop Neck Buttoned Decor Monokini Swimwear
This bathing suit looks really good and upgrade your look. It fits nice in all the right spots and us very flattering. The material is truly amazing.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, retro tummy-control bathing suit, skin friendly, versatile styling, lace up closure and comfortable.
34. CUPSHE Women’s Flower Dance High-Waisted Back Lace Bikini
Quality, colors and design are all fantastic.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: high-waisted fit, skin friendly, lace-up back and strappy at bottom sides.
35. CUPSHE Women’s Ruby Red Ruffled Back Tie One Piece Swimsuit
Beautiful, great material, perfect fit, covered all your areas.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: with padding cups, skin friendly, very comfortable and versatile.
36. Tempt Me Women One Piece Swimsuit Cutout High Neck Printed Tummy Control Bathing Suit
Great bathing suit. Good quality for a low price.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: very stretchy, alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, comfy, skin friendly, versatile styling, durable and breathable.
37. Kenneth Cole New York Women’s V-Neck Latter Front Halter One Piece Swimsuit
Wonderful swimsuit made from a quality material and a perfect design.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: the push-up bra style of this suit enhances your cleavage and offers bust support for a variety of curves.
38. PERONA Women’s One Piece Swimsuits Tummy Control Bathing Suits Ruffled Plus Size Swimwear
The quality is really nice and the color is the exact match of the picture on the website. And the price is reasonable as well.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: flattering flounce makes you more fashionable and attractive and original print mixed with flowers and leaves.
39. Tempt Me Women One Piece Bathing Suit Slimming Crisscross Lace Up Swimsuit
This suit is so comfortable and sexy at the same time.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: stretchy, elastic, skin friendly, versatile styling, comfortable and durable.
40. B2prity Womens Tummy Control One Piece Swimsuits Front Crossover Slimming Mesh Bathing Suit
This swimsuit looks amazing and you will get tons of compliments.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: skin friendly, versatile styling, breathable and soft removable padded cups.
41. Anne Cole Women’s Shirred Maillot Solid One-Piece Swimsuit
Suit frames your body nice. Quality & Sturdy. Has great support, not just flimsy inserts to support the girls. You feel attractive without showing off everything you have.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: comfortable, versatile styling, alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, removable cups and adjustable straps.
42. Century Star Tankini Swimsuits for Women Halter Bathing Suits Crew Neck Two-Piece Swimwear Tank Top with Bikini Bottom
The colors and style of the white/multicolored top are just as pictured.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: floral printed pattern tank top, versatile styling, tummy control, flattering, striking and fashionable.
43. O’NEILL Women’s Solid V-Neck Plunge One Piece Swimsuit
The quality is amazing. The color is great to and is super flattering. It hides all the problem areas.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: comfortable, skin friendly, very nice design and huge versatility.
44. Trina Turk Women’s V-Plunge One Piece Swimsuit
This is an adorable swimsuit.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: pull on closure, removable cups, adjustable straps, versatile styling and moderate coverage.
45. Wenly zeng Women’s One Piece Swimsuits Tummy Control Bikini Shirred Front Bathing Suits
Wonderful swimsuit for ladies.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: no underwire, removable cups,lightly lined and adjustable over the shoulder straps.
46. Kenneth Cole New York Women’s High Neck Keyhole Halter One Piece Swimsuit
Such a high quality! The colors, the fabric, the way it looks.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: pull on closure, removable cups and adjustable tie straps offer you sexy support.
47. Trina Turk Women’s Off Shoulder Ruffle Bandeau One Piece Swimsuit
Comfortable bathing suit. Looks very nice and it has many special features.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: versatile swim top, full coverage in front and back and solid off-the-shoulder bandeau one piece.
48. La Blanca Women’s Island Goddess Underwire Cross Back Tankini Swimsuit Top
The top is so comfortable and still sporty enough.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, pull on closure, very comfy and flattering.
49. BALEAF Women’s Conservative Athletic Racerback One Piece Training Swimsuit Swimwear Bathing Suit
The bathing suit is classic, good-looking and well-constructed. It’s perfect for lengths swimming.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: durable polyester fabric, Chlorine resistant, flattering design and comfortable.
50. CUPSHE Women’s Dream Space Lace Up Bikini Set Beach Swimwear
The quality is great, the fit was perfect, and the color is gorgeous.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: versatility, quality cut, flattering design and comfort.
51. Calvin Klein Women’s Halter Pleated Side One Piece Swimsuit
Really great top support as well if you would like to wear it in water and not just lay out poolside. A truly quality swimsuit.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, good material, UV protection up to 50+ UPF/SPF, removable soft cups and very comfortable.
52. I2CRAZY Womens Bandeau Two Piece Bikini Swimsuits Strapless Top with High Cut Bottom Bathing Suit
Bottoms fit perfect, and the material is so soft and stretchy.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: high quality fabric, versatile styling, stylish and top off-shoulder.
53. Sidefeel Women Tribal Printed Tankini with Boyshort Bikini Set
Great quality swimsuits for women.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: versatility, lightweight and built-in sports bra with adjustable straps.
54. PrimaDonna Cocktail Slimming Control One Piece Swimsuit
Incredibly cute one piece swimsuit. The bra size measurement is very accurate. There’s great support and the wrap top has a separate layer over the bra that lets you adjust for your modesty comfort level.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: integrated wire bra, versatile styling, comfortable and quality material.
55. Trina Turk Women’s High Neck One Piece Swimsuit
Wonderfully designed and qualitative swimsuit.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: pull on closure, versatile styling, stunning tropical flora print and nice look.
56. I2CRAZY Womens One Piece Swimsuits Mesh V Neck Monokini Bathing Suits Tummy Control Swimwear
Very flattering and good looking swimsuit for women.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: deep plunge back design, alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, versatile styling, neck hook closure and lightweight.
57. Mara Hoffman Women’s Mia One Piece Swimsuit
The quality and weight of the fabric is excellent. A really nice swimsuit.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: scoop back detail, versatility and beautiful design.
58. Sporlike Women One Piece Swimsuit V-Neck Ruffle Bathing Suit Padded Monokini
Very flattering and good looking swimsuit.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: versatile styling, tie closure, moderate coverage and modern look.
59. Seafolly Women’s Dd Cup One Piece Swimsuit with Contrast Panels
This is a very well made suit. The quality and fit are perfect.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: versatile styling, adjustable cross back shoulder straps, ladder back detail and pull on closure.
60. CHYRII Women’s One Piece Swimsuit Color Block Wrap V Neck Tie Knot Bathing Suit
The color and material is more than perfect.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: high-quality fabric, alluring, not being vulgar and perfect for most of the body types, versatile styling, tie knotted at waist and beautiful design.
61. Tempt Me Women’s One Piece Swimsuit Vintage Off Shoulder Ruffled Bathing Suits
This off shoulder one piece swimsuits is ultra, chic and sexy, make you more confident to show your figure. You’ll feel assured that this flounce bathing suit will cover imperfect areas and show your curve better.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: moderate cut, adjustable & removable straps and ruffle style.
62. Speedo Women’s Swimsuit One Piece Prolt Super Pro Solid Adult
Durable ProLT fabric provides performance-building compression and reduced recovery time, while a specially designed back features wide straps for ultimate support as you move through the water. Highlights long-lasting quick-drying wide straps for ultimate support.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: soft, subtle finish, compression for increased performance and versatile.
63. B2prity Women One Piece Swimsuit Tummy Control Swimwear V Neck Bathing Suit
This push-up swimsuit has removable padding and adjustable straps, giving more support.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: fabric material is stretchy, comfortable, smooth and soft.
64. Tempt Me Women One Piece Plunge Monokini Sexy Hollow Out Swimsuits Bathing Suit
The material is a very sturdy and design is stunning.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: smooth fabric material, glamorous and alluring.
65. Kenneth Cole New York Women’s Stappy Push Up Mio One Piece Swimsuit
Very nice design, and very well made – attractive color and figure flattering design.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: push-up cups, while adjustable ties and built in tummy control help streamline and shape the silhouette.
66.Ekouaer One Piece Swimsuit Halter High Neck Backless Womens Bathing Suit Tummy Control Swimwear Slimming
Wearing this stylish swimsuit with confidence, you will definitely stand out at any pool party or theme party. Comfortable and so flattering.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: cute, bright color, soft and removable padding.
67. Kenneth Cole New York Women’s V-Neck Keyhole Halter One Piece Swimsuit
Plunge halter features a peek-a-boo strap at the bust, tummy toner and removable cups. A great style for lengthening the torso.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: sleek one-piece cut covers, push-up bra style and beautiful design.
68. Calvin Klein Tiered Animal Print Wire-Free One Piece Bathing Suit
Wonderful design swimsuit for women. If you love to be on trend this piece is a perfect choice.
Reasons to wear this swimsuit: animal printed design pattern, gold tone metal ring accents and flattering.