Quality mountain boots are those who were designed, adapted, tested and made of technical materials, all in order to offer comfort, efficiency, safety and stability for outdoor activity that are made. They are the main component of a mountain equipment, so their choice is essential, can make the difference between success some less enjoyable experience. To choose a suitable pair of hiking boots you should pay attention to several details that define the method of use, quality and durability.
Simply put, the boots are divided into summer and winter seasons. Of course there are many other types according to the work they perform, but to focus on those who can do a lap classic mountain.
For example winter boots are thicker, tougher and they are special sole for walking on snow. You can not help them on the path stones or other time of year because they’re uncomfortable and you will be warm. By comparison, the summer ice are usually kind to the ankles and well ventilated. Great for summer at low altitudes, suck out even when it cools to 10 degrees.
10 Rules (tips) when you are looking for a pair of mountain boots:
- Search quality boots – it is important.
- Choose boot suitable for the appropriate task.
- Always choose Vibram sole.
- Choose the right size: boot is neither too big nor too small.
- Attention to the stocking he used depending on the convenience increases or decreases.
- Required to be between 8 and 10 pairs of clamping braid loops.
- Maintain boot. Depending attention, duration of use increases or decreases. Remember, you can “play” the most important machinery. Without boots can not do what we wanted.
- Do not buy second-hand boots, do not know who I wore or how they were maintained (affecting diseases, fungi etc.). Do not lend boot to wear any other person, under any circumstances. It’s good to boot that you use to form new and only after your foot.
- Do not hesitate to ask for expert advice in choosing the boot.
- Look for possible manufacturing companies , maybe some of family business with tradition or in any case smaller. They will never do sacrificing quality just to sell more.