We are increasingly aware of the accessories we wear, and increasingly bold in style, proving from season to season in November ornaments imagined by designers for us – men. Perhaps not every one of us has a passion for them, but sunglasses were and remain not just fashion accessories but also a need for clarity (health) of our eyes.
Our style dress varies depending on where to go or the events we are attending and filled, especially in summer, an essential accessory: sunglasses. Even if we consider this rule and create a suitable mix between dress and glasses.
In the summer, it is prone eye area wrinkles. Therefore sunglasses come to our aid. They should be chosen with great care, lenses have protection factor sun and be special without affecting our sight. In order not to create discrepancies between glasses and carriers, they should be chosen according to the physiognomy of the face. The perfect solution for glasses suitable physiognomy is in balance. Those with oval face need lenses that emphasize breadth, such as glasses in plastic frames and lenses delivered high. People who fall into this category have the advantage of almost any model wearing glasses.
When you buy a pair of sunglasses is essential to choose primarily based on its effectiveness in protecting eyes from UV rays.
– Look for the CE mark. This mark indicates that the lenses meet European standards.
– Look for a special label that tells you that the lenses block 99% – 100% of ultraviolet rays A and B.
– Remember that it is more harmful to your eyes wearing glasses that do not block UV rays than not at all gates.
– Choose glasses that fit your physiognomy; May they stay fixed on the nose, so prevents the penetration of several sunshine behind the lens to the eye.
– plastic lenses are often more effective than glass lenses.
– Do not be fooled / D price. If glasses are more expensive does not mean it offers more protection, but it means that there are probably more fashionable.
– The best lenses are brown or amber ones.
– Dark lens gives you no protection. Which provides protection from the UV radiation is a film on the surface of the lens rather than its color.
– Pale eyes must be protected more carefully than the dark.
They are characterized by sometimes, dark, very often reflective lenses having an area two or three times the area of the eyeball.
Round Frame Sunglasses
The round frame trend is guaranteed to provide you with a vintage look with a hint of eccentricity, and versatile enough to complement all fashion occasions from formal to casual. Indeed this feature, is truly amazing.
These sunglasses are so reflective that those around you can use it as a moving mirror.