Skinny jeans were born somewhere in the ’80s, with the outbreak of rock trends. The madness of the jeans took over the entire world at that time and two cuts were part of fashion: either up to or very narrow, and the color very discolored. From then until now, these models are very popular, being comfortable and comfortable.
Are skinny jeans still in style 2021? Currently, skinny jeans are the first of the most worn jeans models in several seasons, and do not seem to disappear very soon from the landscape. They are worn in different shades and, more recently, their tailoring allows anyone to build original outfits with their help. Worth to notice that skinny jeans are also very easy to match in any situations.
The new models of jeans that have prevailed in recent years show us that influence’s, fashionistas and the world of fashion in general are moving towards slightly wider and more relaxed style. From mom jeans, boyfriend jeans or jeans worn in retro style, we can increasingly see such new styles. But this does not necessarily mean that skinny jeans are out of trend. The outfits posted by fashionistas on Instagram show us that this classic model of jeans is still in trend. Moreover, they can always be a base for your daily look, on which you can build a comfortable and chic look. If you have an enviable silhouette, then you will definitely be the rage in skinny jeans accessorized with a pair of heeled shoes. Are Skinny Jeans Still In Style 2021, well, yes undoubtedly they are.
Skinny jeans are subtle… I wouldn’t say they only look good on slim figures, but rather they generally look pretty good on tapered legs. This nuance is quite different. You can be round, with tapered legs, and skinny jeans will look pretty pleasing to the eye.
For example, if you are not round and yet the skinny is not the pants that make you look the most… This is explained by the thicker bone structure of my legs, which are otherwise quite short. I explain this nuance in the following paragraph.
So in short, it’s not a question of roundness that you have to take into account, but rather a question of proportions and bone structure of the leg. Whether you’re slim or curvy, skinny jeans may or may not be right for you! It’s not black or white from a certain number of kilos. And fortunately! This goes for almost everything in fashion. You have to stop thinking that all is well with the thin ones and that nothing is going on the rounds. On the other hand, the real problem is to find its size. On this subject, I had written an article on where to dress when you are a plus size.
Again, not necessarily. If you’re looking to lengthen your figure, I’ve already shared some key tips in the article on how to look taller.
For short and very tapered legs, it will be ideal in its high waisted version because it hugs the hips and lengthens the leg. If you lack shape in the buttocks, know that skinny push-up jeans are on the increase among jeans specialists.
On the other hand, if you have medium to slightly tapered short legs (like me ahaha), the skinny may bring out this characteristic of your legs rather than thinning them.
It should therefore be remembered that skinny jeans give a result that is always more aesthetic and enhancing when you have a thin ankle, calves thin enough compared to the thighs. If the calves are thick enough and do not create enough “fuselage” (difference in volume between the top of the leg and the bottom of the leg), the jeans will not give the expected effect.
How to wear skinny jeans according to your body type?
If you have curves and your body is hourglass type, wear solid-colored jeans that don’t add extra bulk to your legs so they don’t look thicker.
If you are tall with thin legs, try looking for jeans that are tighter on the thighs and straight jeans on the calves. This will give your legs better proportions, which will make them look longer.
If your body doesn’t have curves, you can play around with the proportions of jeans and blouses. If you are wearing skinny jeans, a loose blouse will give you a super-proportioned look. Classic jeans with straight boots will also be flattering, especially if you combine them with tall shoes.
If you are plus size, you can wear semi-tight jeans complemented with loose blouses and a jacket or blazer that accentuate your figure. The mid shot will be more flattering and you will also have a better fit and control in your mid range. Try to wear one-tone jeans without pronounced wear that can add extra volume.
Take Your Skinny Jeans To The Right Size – The worst thing you can do is take a size that doesn’t improve your figure. These skinny jeans don’t give much on critical points and are likely to make you look like a salami. Do not buy jeans that are too small, because what is tight on one side will come out on the other. No one from the outside will look at the label, but you will certainly see bulges if the clothes are too small. Likewise, one should not choose one size that is too big, as it will be too big to have the skinny effect.
Take high waist jeans – The low waist has long been out of fashion and its opposite is now in fashion: nothing better for the soft physique, which goes well with this type of pants. Even tight, high waisted skinny jeans improve curves and minimize waist flaws.
Choose the right combinations – Choose T-shirts, shirts or jackets that reach the hips, in order to balance the silhouette. Don’t be afraid to use accessories and use different fabrics.
Think of your shoes – this is a very important aspect. There’s a reason why skinny pants are an off-duty version favorite: They’re just so damn easy to throw on. They likewise match well with flat boots, like the battle style imagined here. Cropped floodwaters feel much more modern-day than a set of skinnies that are 3 inches also long, so call your dressmaker or order a pair of scissors as well as go for the torn edge look. Reward: You do not have to be a size zero to make this attire work. It genuinely looks great on all sizes and shapes.
Skinny jeans are versatile and very easy to wear. Because they are molded and shape the silhouette very nicely, it is very important to choose the right shoes. It is fully visible and can add a touch of elegance to your outfit.
– Skinny jeans with loafers / moccasins – It is a perfect combination for quite warm autumn days. There are a lot of models of loafers in patent leather, suede, velvet, with or without details from which you can choose according to your tastes.
– Skinny jeans with over-the-knee boots – A pair of over-the-knee boots may be a good choice for bolder women. If you keep a simple outfit, they will look great with skinny jeans.
– Skinny jeans with ankle boots – Whether you opt for a pair of ankle boots without heels or those with thick or thin heels, they will go very well with a pair of skinny jeans.
– Skinny jeans with heeled shoes – It is perhaps one of the most stylish combinations you can make to enhance the outfit and get a very fresh look. Do not hesitate to make this choice that you can take towards the elegant or more casual style, depending on the clothes you take. Of course, skinny jeans make the best pair with heels by the simple fact that your legs will seem endless. Whether you opt for stilettos, heeled sandals or ankle boots, this combination will look very stylish and impactful. Balance the outfit with a wide top, whether it’s a t-shirt, a sweater or a slightly oversized jacket.
– Skinny jeans with sneakers or sneakers – To choose a sporty-casual outfit you can combine skinny jeans with a pair of sneakers or sneakers. To get a chic casual outfit, opt for a longer black jacket, a trench coat or an oversized coat.
TOP 3 Mistakes To Avoid When Wearing Skinny Jeans
1. Don’t just wear classic skinny jeans – choose different patterns, color combinations, splinters, patches.
2. DO NOT wear skinny jeans only in casual outfits – wear them to office outfits.
3. DO NOT wear skinny jeans very light in color – choose darker colors more skinny jeans: black, gray, navy, green, purple.
No matter to match the color or the pattern , important is to feel good wearing it, and why not, as part of your wardrobe to be versatile enough to help obtaining in any day the desired look.
Well, because we established that skinny jeans are still in trend, they are an essential part of contemporary style and a classic wardrobe piece. Elastic, flattering and always trendy, skinny jeans are available in a lot of fabrics and shades. Discover our selection of new, cool, trendy and versatile skinny jeans :