Today I want to talk a little about discounts. Obviously, everyone when something is on sale goes immediately ecstatic. Moreover when it comes time of discounts, a craziness becomes in the stores.
My opinion is that you should not buy anything just for the reductions. Of course, the temptation is high, but any acquisition will make it so when we talk about the future impact of the acquisition of clothes we should reflect very well.
Here are the aspects that you should avoid when making a purchase:
– Avoid – the best selling product of the season – that’s two reasons can be extremely expensive versus quality possible next season not to be in fashion
– A garment that fits you well not just for the fact that it is now cheaper – do not know if in the future your body will “shape” perfect for this purchase.
– A shoe with a small fault – just because it’s … less … Well no, it is not appropriate and is not worthy to do this.
Now here are the items you should try to buy them when discounts times arrive:
– Classic things – they will never go out of style – pants, jackets, belts , a pair of jeans or shoes.
– Lingerie – hardly goes out of style and are “hidden” … – so no need to worry.
Be careful in the decisions we have taken in this period that large retailers trying to sell products that are not sold during the year at prices. That would not be a problem but these products often are not the best quality. The important thing is for you to be rational and make good acquisitions that you will be of great use in the future.