To add a little history, it is one of the most essential pieces of women’s wardrobe, and yet it has only been in existence for seven decades. An icon in power, the 2023 bikini is both a weapon of seduction and a tool of liberation; beyond trends and fashions, its history is intimately linked to the evolution of modern society. A fascinating story that two enthusiasts and experts in the field Ghislaine Rayer and Patrice Gaulupeau tell through a fascinating book. Without forgetting the retrospectives and special events that will continue until the fall.Like most fashion stories, it was in Paris that it all started, in the unique setting of the Molitor Pool, a masterpiece of Art Deco architecture from the 16th arrondissement. Inaugurated in 1929, it hosted the very popular Fêtes de l’Eau in the 1930s, where all of Paris gathered to discover the latest seaside creations of the moment. On July 5, 1946, the knitwear specialist and pioneer of the swimsuit Louis Réard presented a brand new creation, the revolutionary potential of which he was the only one to grasp. It was by playing with shapes and silhouettes that he finally found the right concept: a two-piece swimsuit, the smallest ever seen, which he named in tribute to an atoll in the Pacific Ocean that would become worldwide famous after nuclear tests in July, the Bikini Islands.
There is a perfect bikini for each of us, you should be convinced about that, and that also, regardless any type silhouette. Choosing 2023 bikini is a real problem for those of us who are more than concerned about the way they look on the beach. Nowadays there is a real fashion swimwear and thus purchasing one becomes extremely important. Beach bikini is for sure a real option for a trendy woman. Fundamental rule when you start looking for the perfect swimsuit is knowing what you want to buy. The models intended for a workout in the pool are different from those worn at the beach. The former are in one piece and made so as to provide fast swimming. Swimsuit models designed for sea vacations are designed to offer comfort, flexibility and, why not, elegance. Also, you should know how much you want to bronze or if you like or not attracted attention on the beach and, why not, you have to decide and the amount of money you’re willing to spend to purchase accessory indispensable a vacation at the seashore.
Swimsuit color and must be chosen depending on skin type. Turquoise, purple, white and yellow are the colors that bring out the best out tanned skin. Costumes red or other bright colors perfect fit women with olive skin. But there is a rule in the choice of color, but each of us must opt for an outfit that knows that favor color.
How to choose new style bikini
Know your body type – This is the most important tip. This is the most important tip. Knowing your body type is key to identifying your strengths and showing them off, as well as your weaknesses and ways to hide them. This will help you choose the right design for you. There are five main body shapes: hourglass, apple, rectangle and inverted triangle. Each type has its strengths and weaknesses. It’s important to know your body type before spending money. Choose modest designs instead of sloppy ones.
That’s it! You decided to dare the bikini. Here are 5 tips to choose it well … and wear it!
1- Before you go shopping, determine what your body shape is, ie the shape of your body. Now, many shops allow you to pair the top and bottom of the bikini as you wish, allowing you to choose the appropriate cuts for each part of your body.
2 – Arm yourself with patience and try several types of “top”. There are various cuts that modify the effect it will have on you. The colors and the fabric also influence your look. Think about it! A crush, it’s great, but it still has to really suit us. For a small bust to which you want to give volume … Avoid: black and dark colors Choose: white or lighter colors. For a more imposing bust … Avoid: a top that does not support your breasts well, headbands and stripes Choose: black, dark colors and tops with whales that provide good support.
3 – Now, head to your buttocks to choose the bottom of your bikini. But beware, the bottom of the bikini can also attract – or not! – the attention on your legs. To give them the impression of being longer, opt for high-waisted briefs. To highlight your buttocks, wear a light color, a more cut cut or even mini shorts. To camouflage your butt, black is to be prioritized, avoid stripes and patterns. Resist the temptation to choose panties that are too covering, because you will make your buttocks more imposing and attract all eyes precisely where you do not want. Also, panties with elastic bands or drawstrings that you can adjust on the side are good options, because you can attach them as you wish, not too tight to avoid marks on the skin and especially the formation of small unsightly beads .
4 – Play with colors. Remember the rule to wear the lightest color on the part where you want to draw attention. Then, dare the combinations (same color, two tones in harmony, a solid pattern duo, doubled with rather neutral colors, etc.).
5 – The dream 2023 bikini seen in a magazine is rarely the one that will fit you best. Know how to make concessions to wear a bikini that will truly benefit you. Forget the classic triangle top if you wear C or more. Same thing for the thongs, they are rarely advantageous. The risk of falling into the vulgar is too great. Skirts camouflage well, but they are widely associated with older women. In the fitting room, ask for the sincere opinion of the seller and dare to open the door for her to advise you on other possible models.
How do you choose the swimsuit if you have voluptuous breasts?
If you have voluptuous breasts, you can consider yourself lucky! However, they become a real chore when you want to sit on the beach in a tiny swimsuit, don’t they? This is precisely because you have not chosen the right swimsuit. Here’s how to choose a swimsuit, beach or pool outfit if you have a generous bust:
– Choose a bra in dark colors, so as not to draw even more attention to the bust area; for the same reason, we recommend that you avoid swimming tops with prints or ruffles or fringes, as it adds volume to the breasts.
– Forget strapless bras; you need a bra to support you in the breast area, such as reinforced or balconette style.
If you have a small breasts?
Are you not part of the category of women who can boast of a voluptuous bust, but on the contrary? Don’t worry, you can get volume in the chest area by choosing a swimsuit that suits you. Are you curious to know how you can catch the eye on the beach or the pool, even if you don’t have very big breasts? We tell you:
– Choose a beach bra that has applications, ruffles and any other three-dimensional element; thus, you will get an optical enlargement of the bust;
– If you want to draw attention to the neckline, confidently wear tops with horizontal or oblique stripes, which will give pleasure to this area of the body;
– Opt for push-up bra.
How do you choose the swimsuit if you have broad shoulders?
Small physical differences make us unique, so you do not have to worry if you do not have a perfect figure, especially since there are many clothing options to choose from. Do you have broad shoulders? Find out what to wear when going to the sea or the pool!
– Swimwear or bras that a design inspired by windsurfing suits are in high demand this season. What’s more, they are perfect for masking broad shoulders!
– Whole swimsuits, which have cutouts on the side, are also suitable for you if you want to distract from the shoulder area;
– Avoid bras that fit around the neck and opt, instead, for bras with classic straps, but also with large necklines, to redirect the eyes to the bust area;
– If you have wide shoulders, bras with a single strap create an effect similar to that of oblique stripes.
What bikinis to wear to the beach if you have a flat posterior?
The flat back is not a physical disadvantage, but we understand you if when you go to the beach you want to give it a little volume. Choose the right brief and you will look millions, without the need for exercises to tone the bottom!
– Choose briefs with Brazilian cuts, which give pleasure to the back;
– Rely on cheerful prints, which add volume;
What do you wear if you have a prominent posterior?
Is the back one one of your physical strengths? It’s also a shame not to value it! To get a flawless effect and to have a book-like appearance on the beach or at the pool, find out how to choose the right briefs!
– Opt for one-piece briefs or swimsuits inspired by retro fashion. High-waisted swimsuits accentuate the bulging shape of the bottom and, in addition, thin the waist!
– Vertical stripes are the ideal choice if you want to minimize, optically, the size of your backside;
– Avoid steering wheels, applications or very colorful and crowded prints if you do not want to add even more volume in the rear area.
Some advantages of best bikini 2023:
– is suitable to hide the belly or other imperfections of the upper body;
– gives you more lightness;
– is ideal for you to move around and practice various sports! You will not care that you are without top on you.
– is suitable for any form of body;
– has a wide range of colors and beautiful prints for the summer;
– offers coverage – it does not expose a lot of leather so if you’re a shy one, tankini is ideal for you
– the top often includes extra support for the bust;
– can offer you a sexy, comfortable and feminine look;
– you can have several patterns of slippers to combine them with the tank top.
The swimsuit season does not last forever, but it is always useful to have a swimsuit available, more, you can not know when you will have the opportunity to swim in a heated pool or go to a spa. If you’re over the top of mundane black swimsuits, and looking for something new, a tankini could be the perfect addition to your wardrobe. Tankinis are great because they are stylish and fashionable. In addition, they allow you to hide parts of your body that you are not completely comfortable with, and to highlight the ones you love at home. However, finding the perfect tankini, depending on your figure and style preferences, is another matter entirely. Fortunately, we are here to assist you in this task.
Believe it or not, but not all tankini swimsuits are designed the same way. No, of course, they are very much in style. Here are some examples of different known types of tankini:
Camisole – First, we’ll take a look at the tankini style tank. This tankini is different from other styles because it has very thin spaghetti straps, unlike the larger and more resistant straps of a tank top for example. Their advantage lies in these more elegant, thinner and sexier suspenders, thus giving a sexier and more provocative appearance to the wearer, without having to reveal their body too much.
Headband – Bandeau tankinis generally have very thin straps, sometimes even no straps at all. They are designed in a cylindrical shape and are perfect for women who are bothered by their belly. This is due to the fact that they are generally made with materials and elements that camouflage the belly, while highlighting the bust and upper body.
Apron – Lastly, there are the apron tankinis. These tankinis consist of a specially designed top with bands on the back and completed with a thin fabric that hangs and hides the belly, just like an apron. Again, these outfits are designed to enhance a woman’s figure and help her hide certain parts of her body that she doesn’t want everyone to see. Usually you will find that they come in bright colors and patterns, accompanied by printed designs, and sometimes even lace and other sexy materials.
Halter tankini – Next we find the halter tankini. These are generally the most prevalent and popular types of tankini currently on sale, and the reason behind it is very easy to find. These halter-top tankinis adapt to all body types, and they are also very comfortable. It is the ideal choice for women looking for a more feminine appearance, due to the fact that they reveal a fairly large part of the chest, they emphasize the collarbone and emphasize the shoulders, thus drawing a more elegant and refined body.
Reasons to wear bikini:
- because they are very hot – so try to wear it as often as you can
- they come in different colors and patterns. Some designs even include bows and ruffles which add extra sparkle to your appearance.
- it’s hot – It doesn’t matter if it’s winter now or it’s summer – every person wants to feel cool under the blazing sun. And nothing makes you feel better than putting on your favorite top and bottoms which show off your best features
- they show off legs
- the bikini is definitely the most practical and pleasant to wear – Your tan has been already more uniform. The skin and folds we can have breathe better. If you suddenly want to go for a walk, you die 10 times less hot than with a room or a tankini. What’s more, you will dry much faster than with a one-piece.
- help accentuate curves and slim down waistline
- you send a message to everyone around you and participate in changing mentalities – What if we said that you could greatly participate in the positive body movement without having to post a single photo on Instagram? All the complexes young girls who will look at you, all the men who think that the rounds are so complexes that they don’t show up, all the women who refuse to reveal their bodies… By simply wearing a bikini on the beach this summer, you will teach acceptable to all of these people. And the following year, they may dare to put themselves in a bikini and / or take a different look at obese or rounder people.