Today I want to talk about leg warmers. This piece pf clothing I consider to be an accessory in this days. According to wikipedia.org leg warmers are coverings for the lower legs, similar to socks but thicker and generally footless. They were originally used as dancewear by ballet and other classic dancers in order to keep the leg muscles warm and to prevent cramping or other muscle injuries. No scientific data has been yet collected to substantiate the claim that leg warmers prevent injury.
If you want leg warmers are similar to knee-high socks, only footless and mostly worn just below the knee. So, as you can see there are multiple situations when you can use a pair of leg warmers.
If you wear it only for ballet and dancing activities then bear in mind following important issues:
* wear the leg warmers on the way to your class and back home in this way you protect your muscle better
* be careful when you dance, most of the specialists recommend to remove the leg warmers on those moments, of course it is your decision to follow this rule or not
* remember that their purpose it to to warm up your legs so, wear it wisely if outside is very hot do not do it, you will be only ridiculous
The most important benefits, if you ask me of wearing leg warmers are:
– warm up muscles and prevent injuries (if you wear it on dancing)
– just protect you from cold
– worn with leggings, jeans, and tights can complete a perfect outfit for gym classes
– they’re very fashionable (mostly among teenage girls)
Nobody has no doubt about this piece of clothing utility, this is clear but remember that leg warmers can also serve as your fashion statement. So, in this respect be creative when you compose your next outfit.