Bracelets are an accessory which, used with creativity and intelligence can save the day. Actually I dare to say that all accessories should have this quality.
Coming back to bracelets, my favorites are the gold ones because this is an easy to match metal and is also resistant to impurities and dirt.
Bracelets can be fantastic accessories if you know how to use them. In this respect, here are some ideas which I hope to be helpful:
– match them carefully – you can wear them matching your partner’s cufflinks or watch
– pay attention to your clothes when you are wearing them because considering your outfit you’ll choose the bracelet you’re going to wear
– the bracelet’s type – you should choose it having in mind where you will wear that bracelet
– Stick to a single metal jewelry set – you shouldn’t mix gold with silver for example. If the bracelet is made of gold, the earrings and rings should be also made of gold.
– Wear the bracelet according to your silhouette – if you are short and since your hands will be short too of course, avoid hard and heavy bracelets because you will look ridiculous wearing them. Instead try wearing some thin and delicate bracelets which will look just perfect.