Tips for choosing the right jacket (or coat depends…):
* Choose your colors that will highlight any situation: gray oil, navy blue are just a few, be creative in their choice of jackets.
* Always pick a size larger than you wear usually because guaranteed you will wear a sweater underneath and you want to feel comfortable.
* Choose with great sound mind for the cold season may not last long and it would be good to can wear next year.
If you prefer a more casual style, and opt for a jacket should keep in mind:
1. be warm – obviously for winter season.
2. choose a serious brand, a quality one, you do not not want to buy buy every day or every week one winter jacket, a buy is likely to stay with her and 2-3 years
3. attention to fasteners and zippers – before you decide to buy preferred model should carefully check seams, joints, fasteners, buttons, zippers or laces.
4. choose models with hood – hood will protect you from wind, rain and cold. Keeps your head warm and the throat.
5. buy a double jacket lining – follows very low temperatures
Trends Fall Winter 2012-2013 winter clothes for ladies to take into account some important issues that you want to be trendy as well to respect them.
Fashion is changing rapidly from one season to another, as happens now. Fortunately, some trends are preserved. Decent in the sense of common sense remains so it looks good to remember.
Autumn or winter uniform clothing is not just black and … gray. Note oriental influences. In Western fashion seeps oriental influences that bring luxurious materials and great attention to detail. What this means, as well as trends for men stands in a wider variety of colors, exactly, but obvious attention to what colors and combinations particularly what we think, basically talking about a winter jacket.
Seems also to maintain the so-called military style, which I personally do not entirely approve it but trend is maintained even some models of clothes not only jackets.