At your job and not only there, during the day by day life, the way you dress is a part of your image. So this issue has a great importance. Think that is your career at stake and it’s up to you what message you’re sending by your look.
To help you with that quest, check out the following 5 things to avoid at your office attire:
1. Don’t wear wrinkled shirts since you are not on a beach or at an informal meeting.
2. Animal print – boosts horror for your office image
3. Dresses without underwear – totally forbidden
4. Low waist pants – this could be sensual I know, but not at the office
5. Sneakers – they are very comfortable but depends on the office environment so you’d better avoid them