Some specialists are strongly saying that nowadays, over 50 are the new 30. I don’t know if you agree with that or not, but for sure once you reach that age, keeping yourself trendy becomes harder. Still, you should remember that under any circumstance you should not lose your sense of style because of your age.
Here are some tips that I hope you will find useful:
– Jeans are great no matter the age. Indeed, they are pretty much accepted at any age and almost on any circumstance except of course the occasions when you need to wear a formal outfit.
– Avoid as much as you can elastic-waisted pants that make everyone look like a balloon.
– Keep prints to a minimum, try to focus on what makes you feel comfortable and it is good to know what looks best on your body.
– Simple is better. Indeed, even more when you’re over 50, simple is better.
– A monochromatic look could also be a nice idea because it makes you look slimmer.
– Try to avoid floral maxi dresses, they are a little too much actually…
A real fashionista is always careful with the latest trends no matter her age.