Florentine Thayat created the first overalls in 1919, originally designed for aviation professionals, skydiving and racing car drivers. Athletes, skiers and paratroopers, they wore (and still do) to protect against the weather.
Coverall has also futuristic overtones – was a liberating and revolutionary garment compared to others worn in that period before.
Elsa Schiaparelli creates silk suit in 1930 – the first signs of a trend: dress for women. They became fashionable again in 1950 as part of the look of the pin-up, and again in 1960 when former pilot Emilio Pucci created colorful catsuits for skiing. Jumpsuits / overalls women are back in the late 1960s and 1970s, under the impact of psychedelic hippie movement.
Denim overalls recovered strongly in trends this fall, is encouraged by the momentum that took him in the ’70s and’ 90s fashion. With a strong footprint casual jeans overalls but it can be integrated and outfits perfect for office or evoke a style glam mixed.
Here are some rules you have to follow for a successful outfit. Anyone can wear such a piece of clothing, we must be careful that physiognomy body to be consistent with your design and cut jumpsuit.
1. Avoid skinny overalls form the bottom, if you have fuller or wider hips.
2. Always wear overalls with heels or platforms, if you lower the height. Indeed it can bring a big plus in your look.
3. Choose darker colors to appear weaker.
4. Wear overalls only blouses, shirts or tops in one color. For a stylish look choose white or black. One color, as I said, it he best choice.
5. Accessorize it with summer sandals, ballet flats or sneakers and boots or fall and winter with boots.
6. Create an office outfit in a jumpsuit, white shirt male and stiletto shoes.
7. Combine with a chic hat. You will look absolutely amazing, for sure. And very cool…
8. Do not use oversize accessories.