History of the cufflinks begins in the 1200s, when the sleeves were used to tie pieces of leather or rope. Since the eighteenth century, the rope was replaced with pieces of colored thread, the functional role of the decorative doubled. In the next century, King George of England replaced the thread with jewels to give even more elegant attire.
In the current 70s, the functional role of button has been replaced by cufflinks, but some “rebels” continued to wear these fashion accessories, taking the tradition alive. Fortunately, after 90 years to gradually returned to old habits, so that nowadays men and women worldwide every day wearing cufflinks.
They are made either from precious metals (gold, silver, platinum) or natural fibers (cotton).
There are many differences between fans of the use cufflinks shirts (so-called French cuff) and those of shirts that buttoned cuffs close (also called barrel cuff). In terms of style, both styles of shirts are a great choice. The difference makes environment, event and time of day it is wide.
A great symbol of masculine elegance, these gold-plated, diamond cuff links are the perfect finish for a formal, classic look. Looks amazing and will give an elegant and fashionable look.
Dupont returns to the popular motif with the Diamond Head collection. The geometric design creates an infinite play of light and shadow. With alternating smooth and patterned surfaces.
These cufflinks are versatile they have a classic shape perfectly suitable for all occasions.
A good value for the money cufflinks they look funny and they are very chic.
Luce meaning light in Italian is the name for this collection Fibre optic glass consists of fibre optic glass cables that are fused together and injected with color to create beautiful shades.
Single-sided cufflink in .925 sterling silver featuring rows of brilliant round-cut black diamonds.
With polished rhodium and polished black nickel this piece of cufflinks looks absolutely amazing, a perfect option for an elegant image.
– A gift- men that leave a strong impression and helps to shape the image of elegant man and attention to detail
– A style statement – cufflinks are an accessory that emphasizes refinement, taste and personality of the wearer.
– Indispensable accessory. Are an essential accessory shirt in costume gala event, a business meeting or casual attire. The buttons can be suitable for variety of occasions and outfits to provide a splash of color image clothing.
– Practical gift – as a woman never has enough bags, a man never has enough buttons and you will be grateful for idea when you need them.
– A symbol of wealth. Many men flee from this investment and choose the most common and cheapest: buttoned shirt and tie. But those who focus on image and that their status will be obviously out ace in the sleeve: Cufflinks!