Although we call them beach towels, we are also using them with many other occasions: at the pool, backyard, park, lake. So here are the main things to look for when buying a towel:
– Selvage edging: this will help you prevent unraveling
– Thickness: make sure it’s thicker than a bath towel
– Made of 100% cotton: this fabric is the best in order to absorb the water fast
– Length: it should be longer than a bat towel, but be careful to fit your size
– Yarn-dyed: this will save your patterns from fading after being exposed to the sun
– Patterns: choose appropriate drawings for your beach towel
– Short looped terrycloth: it will dry faster so you’ll be able to reuse it
Now that you know what qualities your beach towel has to have, the fun part starts: choosing one (or more…) which you like best! Indeed this aspect is very important. There are a lot of different models so surely you will find one for your taste.
Below you may find this summer’s trends:
Beach towels are a great way to express your style and personality so choose them accordingly. Still, don’t forget to match them with other pieces of your beach outfit like your bathing suit and beach bag!